Booking is now open for our next Learning and Sharing Event - 28th Nov 2017
Dates: 28th November 2017
Costs: Standard price - £75
Theme for the day: “Every Action Counts”
We hope you will join us for our next Learning Event on the 28th November in Tiverton.
What’s been happening? The day will be an opportunity to hear about a range of projects and developments that have been happening across the South West since we last met in February. We know you’ve all been very busy - so please let us know if you’d like to share what you’ve been up to!
WAYS TO PAY:
- You can pay via BACS Transfer to: ZERO SUICIDE COLLABORATIVE, The Co-Operative Bank, Sort Code: 08-92-99 Account no: 65788118 Reference ZSLS9
- You can also send a cheque by post made payable to ZERO SUICIDE COLLABORATIVE and send to us at: 30 Pyatts Corner, Keevil, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 6LY
- Or via Paypal:
Working together: As well as hearing about projects, we’re especially interested in how local area Suicide Prevention Plans are taking shape, & how we can all encourage the widest possible involvement. So in particular we’ll be picking up some of the conversations we had in February about "Building a Partnership Approach”, (as described in Section 2 in the Public Health England Implementation Guide).
Short presentations will be followed by break out groups so that you can find out more about those projects that interest you most. Topics & speakers are still being confirmed, but will hopefully include:
- Learning for Life - the Collaborative training programme
- Audits and action plans - learning from experience in Gloucestershire
- Perseverance - what helps us keep going.
- Crisis café - informal help when it’s needed
- Wellbeing House
- Night Pastors
For those who are able to claim the charge will be £75 for the day.
To sign up for this event please Login or Join the Collaborative at the top of page